istanbul, bursa, kusadasi, pamukkale, konya, cappadocia. (hotel 4*/5*)
17 – 26 JUNE
No SHN / Quarantine
- Flight Ticket
- Hotel (4/5*)
- Meals x3 a day
- City tour
- Pre Departure PCR from Turkey
- Airport Tax ($480)
- Tips ($5 usd perday)
- Travel Insurance
- ART on arrival in singapore
SINGAPORE: Meet up at Changi Airport 8pm
ISTANBUL – BOLU:
- Upon arrival meeting with your tour director at Istanbul Airport (Flight Depart 1.30am)
- Upon arrival meeting with your tour director at Istanbul Airport
- Istanbul City Walls (Admission is not required/passing by coach view only), it boasts several impressive castles a fortification. Massive walls of ancient Constantinople, built by the Emperor Theodosius II over 1500 years ago, are in many places still standing.
- Blue Mosque (Sultan Ahmet Mosque) (Admission is not required/Walking oriantation/30min suggested time), a 16th century’s religious center and the only mosque in Istanbul with 6 minarets.
- Hippodrome square (Admission is not required/Walking oriantation/30min suggested time), where horse carriage and gladiator fights took place during the Byzantian Empire. It is decorated today with an Egyptian Column, Serpentane Column.
- Hagia Sophia Mosque (Admission is not required/Walking orientation/40min suggested time), a unique combination of Christianity and Islam religion in the same holding place.
- Topkapi Palace Museum (Admission is included/Walking orientation/90min suggested time) – a museum palace with a wide collection of Porcelains, Treasuries, religious collect peace. It is the first Great Imperial Palace of Ottoman Dynasty.
BOLU – ANKARA – CAPPADOCIA:
- Proceed to Ankara – capital of Turkey, it is second largest city of Turkey.
- Ataturk Mausoleum (Admission is not required/Walking oriantation/45min suggested time), final resting place of founder of modern Turkey.
- Ankara Castle (Admission is not required/Walking oriantation/60min suggested time), it is a historic fortification in the city of Ankara. It was founded in the 8th century BC by the Phrygians and rebuilt in 278 BC by the Galatians. The castle underwent several renovations during the Roman Byzantine, Selcuk and Ottoman eras.
- Bestepe Millet Mosque (Admission is not required/Walking oriantation/40min suggested time), located in the Presidential Compound, the mosque was opened to pray on July 3, 2015 with the participation of president Recep Tayip Erdogan. It has a capacity of roughly 3 thousand people to pray at the same time. It refelects Turkish and Ottoman architecture.
- Salt Lake (Admission is not required/Walking oriantation/30min suggested time) , called Tatta in antiquity, is a closed-end lake surrunded by plateaus. He sources that feed the lake are insufficient, the river Melendiz and River Pecenekozu.
- Hot air ballooning over the charming landscape during sun rise time (Optiona $180 USD)
- Turkey’s handmade crafts through a Turkish carpet weaving course (art experience stop – 60min suggested time), rug weaving in Anatolia first began with the arrival of the Turkish tribes from Central Asia, who settled in this region.
- Pigeon Valley (Admission is not required/Walking orientation/20min suggested time), great photo spot where we will see the valley of Goreme with bird eye view
- Uchisar “castle” village (Admission is not required/Walking orientation/20min suggested time), a fantasy-land of strange and wonderful works of man and nature.
- Esentepe Hill and Fairy Chimneys Valley (Admission is not required/Walking orientation/20min suggested time), moon landscape of Cappadocia, where you will be able to see fairy chimneys valley.
- Avanos Pottery Village and Art Center (art experience stop – 60min suggested time), Avanos set on the banks of the Kizilirmak (Red River). We will see local people made their hand made potteries in this village.
- Underground City (Admission is included/Walking oriantation/45min suggested time), once a place of refuge for 15000 Christians. Witness the ancient bedrooms, church, meeting hall and food storage rooms in this eight-storey city connected by 30km of corridors and passageways.
- Turquoise & Onyx handmade store (shopping stop), Turquoise name given by Marco Polo which means color of Turks. We will see handmade onyx and turquoise stone arts.
CAPPADOCIA – KONYA – PAMUKKALE:
- Ancient Caravanserai (Tepesi Delikhan) (Admission is not required/Walking oriantation/20min suggested time), it is an 700 years old ancient caravanserai.
- Melvana Celaleddin-i Rumi (Admission is not required/Walking oriantation/45min suggested time), which used to be the cloister for Mevlevi Dervishes. Mevlana was a philosopher and mystic of Islam, but not a Muslim of the orthodox type. His doctrine advocates unlimited tolerance, positive reasoning, goodness, charity and awareness through love.
- Cotton Textile Factory Outlet (Local product stop/60min suggested time), Denizli is a famous textile town and there are a lot of factory outlets located in this city, before we leave the city we will stop by one of the textile outlet store.
PAMUKKALE – SELCUK – KUSADASI:
· Pamukkale (Cotton Castle) & Hierapolis Ancient City (Admission is included/Outdoor walking orientation/90min suggested time) , visit the extensive ruins of Hierapolis- known for its thermal baths and health centre. Thereafter, see “Cotton Castle” or Pamukkale’s magical and unique terraces & castles created by deposits of white limestone from thermal springs.
· Ephesus ancient city (Admission is included/Outdoor walking oriantation/120min suggested time), one of the world’s most outstanding archaeological sites. Walk in its well-preserved marble streets to the Library of Celsius, the Odeon, Grand Theatre, Temple of Hadrian, Roman Bath etc.
· Isa Bey Mosque (Admission is not required/indoor walking orientation/40min suggested time), it is constructed in 1374-75, is one of the oldest and most impressive works of architectural art remaining from the Anatolian beyliks.
· Seven Sleepers (Admission is not required/Outdoor walking orientation/30min suggested time), in the Christian and Islamic traditions, the Seven Sleepers, otherwise known as the Sleepers of Ephesus and Companions of the Cave, is a medieval legend about a group of youths who hid inside a cave.
KUSADASI – BURSA:
· Leather outlet shopping center & fashion show (Local product stop/60min suggested time), we start our day with an upbeat fashion show showcasing high quality leather products made in Turkey
· Bursa Grand Mosque “Ulu Camii” (Admission is not required/Walking oriantation/30min suggested time), it is a prominent landmark in Bursa’s downtown. With its two towering minarets and 20domes, the building is one of themost imperissive and important in Bursa. Grand Mosque is considered the fitfth most important mosque in Islam after those in Mecca, Medina, Jerussalem and Damascus.
· Silk Market “Koza Han” (Admission is not required/Walking oriantation/30min suggested time), Ottoman turks spun the local silk industry to international fame, and by the 16th and 17th centuries Bursa silk had become a highly desirable luxury throught Europe, North Africa and parts of Asia.
· Turkish Delight & Apple Tea (Local product stop/45min suggested time), you will have a free time to enjoy Turkish made local products.
BURSA – ISTANBUL:
· Pay respect to Osman Gazi & Orhan Gazi (Admission is not required/Walking oriantation/30min suggested time), find the toms of Osman Gazi and Orhan Gazi (founders f the Ottoman Empire) in Tophane Park in Bursa. Built in an Ottoman baroque style by Sultan Abdulaziz in 1863 after the original tombs were destroyed by an earthquake in 1855, the lavishly decorated tombs pay homage to the first sultan of the Ottoman Empire, his son and their family.
· Bosphorous Cruise Tour (Admission is included/private charter boat/70min suggested time), here, you will be able to soak in the sights and sounds of Turkey’s Asia and Europe sector as you cruise through this water channel that is the very beat of life in Istanbul.
· Spice Bazaar (Admission is not requied/indoor shopping stop/90min suggested time), no visit to Istanbul is complete without stopping by the atmospheric Spice Bazaar. It is built in 1664, as a part of Yeni Camii complex, it is known in Turkish as Mısır Çarşısı and sometimes translated to Egyptian Bazaar.
BURSA – ISTANBUL:
· We will stay at hotel until afternoon time, and we will make a late check out from hotel and start our day with lunch.
· Grand Bazaar (Admission is not requied/shopping stop/120min suggested time), which has more than 4000 shops selling local products handicrafts.
· Istiklal Street & Taksim Square (Admission is not required/Walking orientation/120min suggested time), it is the beating heart of the city, the three million people that pass it every day, can make it rather challenging to traverse. It serves as a microcosm of Istanbul itself and although chains and fast-food joints are starting to edge out more old-fashioned shops, there’s still traces of old Istanbul here.
· Transfer to the airport for your flight back home, bringing back wonderful memories and superb souvenirs from your Turkish vacation
ISTANBUL – SINGAPORE:
Depart From ISTANBUL
Arrive In SINGAPORE